06 junio 2010

Programa 5 Junio 2010

· Adham Shaikh – Somptin Hapnin (water in me) (2002 – Essence) Sonicturtle Music

· Cao Xuejing – Satokibi Batake (2008 – Beijing Bar Classic & New Chinese Flavours) Nascente

· Rodrigo Rodriguez – Eleven Waterfalls (2010 – The Shakuhachi) Rodrigo Rodriguez

· David Wahler – The Seeds Of Time (feat. Brent Gunter) (2010 – A Star Danced) Darius Productions

· Paul Winter Consort y Amigos – Opening Calls (2006 – Solsticio de Plata) Resistencia

· Roger Eno – Lost In Translation (1994 – Lost In Translation) All Saint Records

· Remy – The Fields of Infinit (2010 – Exhibition of Dreams) AKH Records

· Jeff Greinke – Virga (2009 – Virga) Lotuspike
· Asura – Longing For Silence (2009 – Imaginary Friends) Ultimae Records

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Hi
my name is Massimo Discepoli, and you did podcasted some of my music off my album "Skymotion" (under the Nheap moniker) some months ago...now I would like to submit you the album by another project of mine: "Nunun" ; you can download the album and find more info here:
http://www.acustronica.com/en/releases/nunun.html

I hope you'll like it, and hopefully podcast some music off it!
thank you very much